Redenser Serum review
Redenser serum has redensyl along with Aminexil. Both promote hair growth by stimulating stem cells of the hair. It is recommended for diffuse hair loss patients, while for patterned hair loss Kera XL or Wellgrow Gold serum is better. To know more, read, Best Redensyl serum.
What is it? Hair re-growth serum
Who can use it? Female with diffuse hair loss
Avoid if your hair is dry or your scalp is sensitive.
Hair regrowth: Redenser serum help in regrowing your hair with the following:
- Redensyl: Redenser serum has 2 out of 4 components of redensyl. Dihydroquercetin-glucoside (DHQG) encourage the division of stem cells in the hair. Epigallocatechin gallate-glucoside (EGCG2) has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates human hair follicle growth.
- Aminexil: It promotes blood flow to hair follicles like Minoxidil.
- Argan Stem cells combat the ageing process of hair and promote hair to stay in the growth cycle.
- Retinyl palmitate promotes cell turnover and boosts collagen production.
- Horse chestnut extracts boost scalp circulation.
- Biotin and calcium pantothenate might have some role in hair strengthening
Hair nourishment: Redenser serum nourishes your scalp with the help of botanical keratin, Xylishine, castor oil, panthenol
Dryness: Redenser serum has alcohol that helps promote ingredients’ absorption and oil control. However, this makes Redenser serum unsuitable for people with dry hair.
Sun sensitivity: It has retinol that might cause sun sensitivity, especially if you stay in bright sun for prolonged hours.