Serum Expert Hair Growth Serum
Are you confused about whether to go for herbal hair regrowth oil or a bio-peptide hair regrowth serum? Serum Expert hair growth serum is your perfect pick. It is a rich blend of five herbal actives and six bio-actives.
The product is an excellent solution for the oily to normal scalp because it is lightweight and gets absorbed quickly without making the scalp greasy.
What is it? Hair growth Serum with bio-peptides and herbal extracts
Who can use it? Oily to normal hair type to reduce hair fall, promote hair growth and delay greying of hair.
Avoid if your scalp is dry, itchy, or scaly
Goodies: 3% Redensyl, 4% Anagain, 2.5% Procapil, Baicapil, Follicusan, Biotin, amla, tulsi, methi, ginger and capsicum
Serum Expert Hair Growth Serum Benefits:
Hair re-growth: Serum expert hair growth serum is worth a try for inducing hair regrowth because it is a rich blend of the following potent hair regrowth ingredients:
- 3% Redensyl: It activates stem cells of hair, inducing a new growth phase in hair.
- 4% Anagain: It is an organic pea sprout that activates the dermal papilla and initiates the growth of new hair.
- 2.5% Procapil: It is a Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 that promotes hair anchoring by strengthening the follicle metabolism and structure.
- Baicapil: It extends the growth phase of hair.
- Biotin: There is no strong scientific evidence that eating Biotin can promote hair growth. However, topical biotin might help in strengthening hair, though we could
not cite a study for the same.
- Follicusan counteracts premature hair loss. It contains biologically active signalling proteins, provitamin B5, inositol, acetylcysteine and acetyl methionine.
- Herbal extracts like amla, tulsi, methi, ginger and capsicum in Serum expert hair serum help boost hair re-growth.
Delay hair loss: This serum has 1% 1% Anageline that might reduce hair shedding. This is the only bio-peptide that delays hair shedding; others promote hair growth.
Nourish scalp: Shikakai, amla, methi, and tulsi extract in this serum nourish your hair roots.
Prevents greying: There is some evidence that Amla and Shikaki might delay greying of hair.
Oil control: This serum has Isopropyl alcohol, which aids in the penetration of ingredients into your hair roots. This alcohol is present in minute quantities; therefore, it does not irritate your scalp, but it can reduce oil secretions. If you have oily hair, then this serum is a good pick for you.
Serum Expert Hair Growth Serum Side effects
- There are no side effects of Serum expert hair re-growth serum. However, it might not be a good choice for dry hair types because of alcohol content.
- Avoid if your scalp is itchy, irritated or sensitive because it has many herbal actives that might not suit you.
Grey Hair, Hair fall