Minimalist Hair Growth Actives 18% Serum
Minimalist Hair Growth Actives serum induces hair re-growth with help of bio-peptides.
What is it? Hair re-growth serum
Who can use it? All hair types to increase hair density and thickness
Goodies: Capixyl, Redensyl, Procapil, Anagain, Baicapil, Saw palmetto extract
Not so good: None
Minimalist Hair Growth Serum benefist
- Has 5 proven ingredients. Capixyl 5% + Redensyl 3% + Procapil 3% + Anagain 3% + Baicapil 4%
- Each agent used in this serum has scientifically proven efficacy:
- Capixyl, is a blend of Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 & the red clover extract. It not only preserves hair follicle stem cell activity and modulates DHT activity in AGA
- Redensyl triggers a new hair cycle
- Procapil, a Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, promotes hair anchoring by strengthening the follicle metabolism and structure
- Anagain reduces hair loss by inducing dermal papilla cells (cells at the base of the hair follicle) to reactivate hair growth
- Baicapil extends the growth phase of hair.
- Saw palmetto extract in this serum can help in reducing Male and female pattern hair loss.
- In addition, Sanguisorba officinalis so root extract helps in hair re-growth by prolonging anagen or growth phase.
- The company vouches that All ingredients are sourced from leading suppliers – Capixyl (Lucas Meyer, Canada), Redensyl (Givaudan, Switzerland), Procapil (Sederma, UK), AnaGain (Mibelle AG, Switzerland), Baicapil (Provital, Spain)
Minimalist Hair Growth Serum Side effects
Minimalist Hair Growth Actives serum is unlikely to cause side effects. If you have redness, itching or dandruff, then it might cause slight irritation. It might be oily because the first ingredient on the list is Butylene glycol rather than water.
How to use Minimalist Hair Growth Serum?
Apply directly to your scalp, focussing on the area of hair loss. Massage into scalp using fingertips. Rinse your hands after applying it. Apply twice a day as shown below:
View this post on Instagram
How long can I use it?
Hair regrowth serum usually takes 3 months to show visible results. You can continue hair regrowth serum until you achieve your normal hair density back. This might take 3-12 months depending on the severity of your hair loss.
What else I can do to promote hair regrowth?
80% patients of with hair fall get better with 5 tips given below:
- hair regrowth diet. Continue lifelong if you don’t want your hair to shed again.
- hair regrowth supplements for 3 months.
- hair re-growth serum with Redensyl on hair roots twice a day. Continue for 3-6 months until your hair grows back.
- hair re-growth shampoos: They might help, but don’t expect magic to happen.
- good hair regrowth oil enriched with herbs like Brahmi, Bringraj, Onion, Amla etc. is a must. Put overnight from roots to tips. Wash the next day.
However, the above might not work in severe cases. You should consult a dermatologist. You might need Minoxidil in case of male or female pattern hair loss. Also, PRP sessions are done if your bald scalp is visible.
Dry, Normal, Oily