RoC Vitamin C Serum
Roc Vitamin C serum is a blend of Vitamin C, Nanopeptide 1 and herbs. It has strong anti-oxidant action along with a skin brightening effect.
What is it? Vitamin C Serum
Who can use it? All skin types for anti-ageing and skin brightening
Sensitive skin: Can use if this skin is calm
- Has 10 % 3-O-Ethyl-Ascorbic acid, a less potent but more stable form of Vitamin C.
- Hydrating effect with the help of water, castor oil and glycerine.
- Has 4 potent anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients- Troxerutin, Cistus Monspeliensis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract,
- Nonapeptide-1 is a skin whitening peptide that can prevent melanin synthesis and unwanted pigmentation by preventing activation of the tyrosinase, thus allowing for better control over skin tone.
- Overall a good product for sensitive skin prone to pigmentation
- It is packed in a dropper bottle that can expose the product to air. However, Ethyl ascorbic acid is more stable than L-ascorbic acid.
Dry, Normal/Combination, Oily
Ageing/Wrinkles, Pigmentation & Dark Spots
|Is your skin red/itchy/bumpy?||
Never, Sometimes (now it is calm)