Homemade face wash for dry skin
Thinking of going 100% natural? Try homemade face wash for dry skin. It hydrates the dry skin with help of oats and milk powder, lightens your skin with lemon and gently exfoliates with oats. This face wash takes less than 5 minutes to make and can be stored for 1-3 months without refrigeration.
What is it? Homemade face wash for dry skin
Who can use it? Dry skin
Sensitive skin: If your skin is super-sensitive, you can omit lemon peel powder and use this face wash
How to make it? Check description box
Where to buy ingredients? Most ingredients are easily available except for lemon peel powder, which can be bought online
How to make Homemade face wash for dry skin?
Watch this video to know the recipe of making this super easy and highly effective home-made face wash for dry skin:
In short, you have to mix and store the following ingredients in a completely dry and airtight container:
How to use it?
- Wash your face with plain water.
- Take a small amount of above mixture on your palm.
- Put some drops of water and make a paste on your palm.
- Massage this paste on your face gently in circular motions.
- Spend more time on your T-Zone.
- If possible, leave it for a minute or two on your face. The good idea is to start your shower by applying this paste and end by rinsing it.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry with a soft tissue to prevent staining of the towels due to turmeric.
How to store?
The only precaution you need to take is KEEP THIS FACE WASH DRY because if water gets into this face wash, bacteria and moulds will grow in it. So, make sure you close the lid of the airtight container after each use and put it away from the tap.
Can this face wash remove make-up?
No, this face wash is not strong enough to remove the makeup. You should remove your makeup with cleansing milk and then wash your face with this homemade face wash.
Ageing/Wrinkles, Pigmentation & Dark Spots, Pores/Blackheads/Whiteheads
|Is your skin red/itchy/bumpy?||
Frequently(it is irritated now), Never, Sometimes (now it is calm)