Biotique Bio Winter Green Spot Correcting Anti-Acne Cream
Biotique Bio Winter Green Spot Correcting Anti-Acne Cream can be used for red pimples when the tea-tree oil and salicylic acid-based products are no more helpful. It should be used as a spot treatment only.
What is it? Spot treatment for red pimples
Who can use it? Any skin type on red pimples only
Sensitive skin: Can be used on sensitive skin as spot treatment
Biotique Bio Winter Green Spot Correcting Anti-Acne Cream contains the following anti-acne ingredients:
- Berberis aristata is a herb that is called tree turmeric and has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that might help in reducing red pimples.
- Euphorbia thymifolia might be useful in the treatment of pimples owing to its inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Gultheria fragrantissima is a wintergreen herb that has antiseptic benefits and might help by removing the bacteria.
- Neem has antibacterial and anti-acne benefits that might help in reducing acne breakouts in acne prone skin. However, if neem might irritate sensitive skin, a patch test is recommended before use.
This cream has rare anti-acne herbs that can be used as a second line of treatment when tea-tree oil and salicylic-based acne products are not working.
- herbs might irritate sensitive skin
- the ingredient list is not complete.
- jar parking that requires digging your finger into the jar before application. Make sure your finger is clean and dry before doing so, to avoid chances of infections.
For which skin type?
I cannot make a definite recommendation for skin types because the full composition of the cream base is not mentioned. This cream base might be occlusive for acne-prone skin. Thus, this anti-acne cream should be used as a spot treatment only.