Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen
Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen is made of both chemical and physical sunscreen ingredients along with skin-repairing and soothing ingredients. It might help in reducing the effect of pollution on your skin with the help of a unique extract called Alteromonas Ferment extract.
What is it? Sunscreen with SPF 40 with added anti-pollution benefits
Who can use it? normal to oily skin type
Sensitive skin: Might not suit super-sensitive skin
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen provides SPF of 40 which means it can effectively shield UVB rays of the sun.
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen has Alteromonas Ferment extract produced by marine microbes, that has an anti-pollution effect(Source) by following methods:
- By forming a surface film to prevent adhesion of fine pollution particles
- By forming an invisible mesh to entrap these particles thus preventing and reducing cell damage.
- By binding to reactive toxic heavy metals in the air (lead arsenic, mercury and cadmium) rendering them neutral and harmless to the skin
- By reducing free radical destruction to cells produced by airborne pollutants
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen can moisturize your skin with the help of argan oil, glycerin ad aloe vera extract.
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen can help in skin repair and soothing action with the help of aloe vera, Vitamin E, Niacinamide and Alteromonas Ferment extract.
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen can help in skin lightening with the help of licorice and aloe vera.
- Can be used on oily skin. Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen sunscreen does not contain comedogenic ingredients. However, the risk of getting acne cannot be ruled out, therefore, stop use if you get black/whiteheads or pimples.
- Anti-Pollution Sunscreen is less likely to make your face look oily, sticky and dark because water is the first ingredient on the list. If your skin still looks greasy, then you can apply face powder over your sunscreen to give a matt look.
Dry, Normal/Combination, Oily
Acne & Blemishes, Ageing/Wrinkles, Pigmentation & Dark Spots, Pores/Blackheads/Whiteheads
|Is your skin red/itchy/bumpy?||
Never, Sometimes (now it is calm)