Wellwoman Hairfollic Tablet
Wellwoman hair folic is one of the best hair re-growth supplements. It provides vitamins, minerals, and amino acids needed for hair. In addition, it has a Biomarine complex that consists of collagen derived from a marine source. The only downside is that it is a non-vegetarian.
What is it? Health supplement with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, collagen
Who can use it? Females above the age of 18 years for hair regrowth
How to take it? Once a day after major meals
Avoid in: Pregnancy, lactation, sickness, taking medications, upset stomach
Variants: In United States
- Vitamins: It has RDA of Vitamin A, C, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, and E. Compared to other vitamins, it has a higher amount of vitamins D (600IU), Biotin (75mcg) and Vitamin B12 (10mcg) that are known to be deficient in hair loss patients.
- Minerals: It has 10 minerals- Magnesium, Iron, iodine, Manganese Chromium, selenium, manganese, copper, iron, silicon, zinc
- Amino acids: It has 2 amino acid-L cystine, L Methionine
- Hair re-growth stimulants: Grape seed extract and collagen.
Hair re-growth vitamin should be taken for at least 3 months to support the growth of the new follicles.
What else can I do to regrow my hair?
You should combine hair re-growth supplements with Hair re-growth serum and diet for atlest 3 months to see results. However, if this does not help in a month or 2, then you should consult a dermatologist.
Dermatologists approach hair fall in the following steps:
- Find the type, and severity cause of hair loss as discussed in this article.
- Give Hair re-growth vitamin for 3 months
- Start Hair re-growth serum in Telogen effluvium or Minoxidil in male or female pattern hair loss
- 3-5 sittings of PRP are done monthly if your bald scalp is visible.