The Bodyshop Vitamin E Lip Care Spf 15
The Bodyshop Vitamin E Lip Care Spf 15 is a good lip balm that can be used for lips that are not chronically chapped. We do not recommend lip balm with SPF on chapped lips that are not improving for a long time.
What is it? Lip balm with SPF 15
Who can use it? Anyone who is exposed to the sun. However, you would need SPF 50 if you heading for a beach or a pool
How to use it? Apply 30 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
The Bodyshop Vitamin E Lip Care Spf 15 has the following advantages:
- Deep moisturising base made of Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Beeswax and Candelilla Wax.
- Vitamin E helps in skin repair owing to its antioxidant activity.
- Calendula Extract has soothing and healing properties.
- Echinacea has anti-inflammatory action.
- Natural flavour like vanilla Ammonium Glycyrrhizate is used.
- Rarely sunscreen ingredients might not suit the dry and chapped skin of lips. Thus, if your chapped lips are not improving, or if you feel irritation or burning on using this lip balm, please discontinue it.