St Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner
St. Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner has active ingredients like Argan oil, Olive oil, wheat protein & silk protein that helps in nourishing and conditioning of your hair.
What is it? Hair conditioner with Argan oil
Who can use it? All hair types
Goodies: Argan oil, Olive oil, Vitamin E, silk and wheat protein
- St. Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner helps in nourishing and conditioning of your hair with the help of Argan oil & Olive oil.
- It has silk and wheat protein that coat your hair and provides extra volume.
- It helps to make hair softer, silkier & shinier with the help of Argan oil.
- It reduces frizziness with the help of anti-static agents like Behentrimonium Chloride and Cetrimonium Chloride.
- It has Vitamin E that can help in hair repair with the help of anti-oxidant action.
- St. Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner is free from controversial ingredients like Parabens, Phthalates, and Formaldehyde releasers.
- It one of the few hair conditioners that do not contain silicone.
- St. Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner has fragrances, use with caution if you are allergic to perfumes.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone is preservative used instead of Parabens in this product. This ingredient might cause an allergic reaction in the skin. It is banned in leave on preparation, can only be used in rinse-off products in Canada and Europe in the concentration of 0.0015 per cent. The takeaway message is to avoid this product if you are prone to allergies.
Dry, Normal, Oily
Dandruff, Grey Hair, Hair fall