St Botanica Coconut & Bamboo Conditioner
St. Botanica Coconut & Bamboo conditioner can be used by all hair types for deep conditioning and nourishing your hair.
What is it? Hair conditioner
Who can use? All hair types
Goodies: Aloe Vera, Oat extract, Olive oil, Coconut & Bamboo
St. Botanica Coconut & Bamboo conditioner is dimethicone based conditioner with the added advantage of
- DE-FRIZZING AGENT: Poluquaternium 73
- HYDRATION & NOURISHING: Aloe Vera extract, Olive oil, Shea Butter, Soy protein & Honey
- HAIR GROWTH: Aloe Vera extract, Bamboo extract, Bitter orange
- St. Botanica Coconut & Bamboo conditioner might nourish your hair with the help of Aloe Vera, Olive oil & Shea butter.
- It claims to promote hair regrowth with the help of Aloe Vera and Bamboo extract. However, this effect might be too less to notice, because all these hair growth oils don’t stay on your hair for more than 5 minutes.
- It might reduce frizziness with the help of Polyquaternium 73.
- St. Botanica Coconut & Bamboo conditioner is free from Parabens, Phthalates and formaldehyde releasers.
- St. Botanica Coconut & Bamboo conditioner is a dimethicone based conditioner. Therefore, it is not totally chemically free conditioner. However, more than 90% of the hair conditioner available in the market have dimethicone.
- It has fragrances, cautious use is recommended if your allergic to fragrances.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone is preservative used instead of Parabens in this product. This ingredient might cause an allergic reaction in the skin and has a study that supports neurological toxicity in animals on chronic use. It is banned in leave on preparation, can only be used in rinse-off products in Canada and Europe in the concentration of 0.0015 per cent.