St Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair conditioner
St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner can be used by all hair types for hair regrowth, conditioning, and nourishing.
What is it? Hair conditioner
Who can use ? Normal to dry hair
Goodies: Avocado oil, Oat extract, Nettle leaf extract, Avocado oil, hydrolysed collagen and silk protein.
St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner is dimethicone based conditioner with an added advantage of following active ingredients:
- DE-FRIZZING AGENT: Polyquaternium 73
- VOLUMIZING: Hydrolyzed collagen, Silk protein
- HAIR GROWTH: Carrot and Tomato seed extract, Biotin, Saw palmetto extract
- NOURISHING: Oat extract, Nettle leaf extract & Avocado oil
- St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner might nourish your hair with the help of Avocado oil, Oat extract, Nettle leaf extract & Avocado oil.
- It claims to help in hair regrowth with the help of Carrot and Tomato seed extract, Biotin, Saw palmetto extract. However, this effect might be too less to notice, because all these hair growth ingredients don’t stay on your hair for more than 5 minutes.
- It might reduce frizziness with the help of the anti-static agent like Polyquaternium 73.
- It might add volume to your hair with the help of hydrolysed collagen and silk protein.
- St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner is free from parabens, phthalates and formaldehyde releasers.
- St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner is a dimethicone based conditioner. Therefore, it is not totally chemically free conditioner. However, more than 90% of hair conditioner available in the market have dimethicone.
- It has fragrances, use with caution if you are allergic to perfumes.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone is preservative used instead of Parabens in this shampoo. This ingredient might cause an allergic reaction in the skin and has a study that supports neurological toxicity in animals on chronic use. It is banned in leave on preparation, can only be used in rinse-off products in Canada and Europe. It can be used in rinse-off products like shampoo in the concentration of 0.0015 per cent.
Dry, Normal, Oily