Meladerm skin lightening cream
Meladerm skin lightening cream has ten skin-lightening agents and multiple anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants. It is worth a try for skin lightening in the form of mild Melasma, post-acne dark spots, and tanning.
What is it? Skin lightening and brightening cream
Who can use it? All skin types
Sensitive skin: You can try only if your skin is calm. Avoid if your skin is red, irritated, or itchy.
Dermatocare rating (out of 5):
Meladerm skin-lightening cream benefits
Lightens Melasma: Meladerm is a hydroquinone-free steroid-free skin-lightening cream with ten potent and researched skin-lightening agents. They target various aspects related to skin darkening. Niacinamide stops the transfer of melanin from melanocytes to skin cells. Beta Arbutin, Kojic acid, Licorice extracts, etc., stop melanin production. Meladerm cream can work on mild cases of Melasma. If your Melasma is old and not responding to doctors’ prescriptions, then there is no point spending on this cream.
Skin brightening: Meladerm cream has many ingredients that can brighten up your skin and improve overall skin texture and feel.
Even skin tone: If your skin looks patchy and dull, then Meladerm might come to your rescue.
Post-acne dark spots: Mealderm cream is worth trying for dark areas left after healing acne, peels, sunburn, or any other rash on your skin. The skin-lightening, soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory ingredients make it an ideal choice for post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Reduce acne: Niacinamide and Skullcap Root have anti-acne action.
Reduce post-acne red scars: Meladerm cream has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants that can work synergistically to reduce post-acne redness.
Hydration: Meladerm skin lightening cream hydrates and nourishes your skin with the help of water, glycerine, and hyaluronic acid.
Meladerm cream side effects
You can use Meladerm skin-lightening cream safely used for 3-6 months. It does not contain hydroquinone, steroids, or glycolic acid.
Meladerm cream has more than ten active ingredients. Therefore, the chance of reaction in sensitive skin types can’t be ruled out. If your skin is sensitive or prone to rosacea, it is best to avoid this cream until it is calm and does not react to most skincare products.
Meladerm cream ingredients/composition
Meladerm skin lightening cream has the following ingredients:
- Beta Arbutin- reduces the synthesis of melanin
- Alpha Arbutin-reduces synthesis of melanin
- Kojic Acid-reduces the synthesis of melanin
- Azelaic acid- Skin lightening and soothing action
- Licorice Root Extract-Skin lightening and soothing action
- Emblica Fruit Extract or Amla- Skin lightening and anti-oxidant
- Lemon Extract: Skin lightening and anti-oxidant
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)- has skin-lightening, anti-inflammatory, and anti-acne action.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)- Skin lightening, anti-aging, skin repair
- White Mulberry Root Extract: kin lightening and anti-inflammatory
- GigaWhite contains extracts from 7 Swiss alpine plants that help in skin brightening and luminosity
- SymWhite has Phenylethyl resorcinol, which is a skin-lightening agent.
- Sepiwhite has Undecylenoyl phenylalanine that has anti-aging and skin-lightening action
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract: Chinese herb with soothing anti-microbial activity for bacteria-causing acne.
- Hyaluronic acid: helps in hydrating your skin and gives a plumping effect to your skin.
How to use Meladerm skin lightening cream?
Meladerm cream can be used twice a day. Kindly follow the detailed instructions given on the manufacturer’s website: