InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner
InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner is a boatload of herbs that has anti-acne, anti-ageing, skin-lightening, and anti-inflammatory benefits. It is mineral-enriched water base toner with more than 50 active ingredients. It is worth a try for all skin types and all ages.
What is it? Witch hazel-based toner with herbs and vitamin C
Who can use it? All skin types for anti-acne, anti-ageing, skin-lightening, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Sensitive skin: Might irritate
InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner has various benefits, especially reduction in acne and open pores; and it might delay skin ageing upon regular use. It has the following ingredients:
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is essentially a source of sulfur. It has anti-acne, anti-ageing, skin lightening and soothing properties.
- Anti-acne agents like Lavender, tea tree oil, witch hazel, MSM, Vitamin C, Glycolic acid, Lemon essential oil, and MSM.
- Anti-ageing ingredients like MSM, Vitamin C, Geranium oil, Glycolic acid, Green tea, etc.
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing agents like Chamomile, Arnica, MSM, Noni (Morinda Citrifolia), and Propolis.
- Skin lightening agents like Vitamin C, MSM
- Anti-bacterial agents like Propolis. tea tree oil, lavender
- Safe: Absolutely safe and 100% natural.
- Spray packing: It is easy to use, and the product is not wasted for soaking the cotton.
InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner c might not suit skin prone to allergies and sensitivity breakouts. Though it has many soothing herbs; it might cause breakouts in sensitive skin. So patch test is recommended before the first use. Secondly, it might not be drying enough for the very oily skin.