Greenberry Organics Sunscreen Spray Lotion
Greenberry sunscreen is chemical-based sunscreen that provides SPF of 40+ with the help of 3 chemical sunscreen ingredients, namely, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate & Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane & Benzophenone-3 like most of the sunscreens available in the market.
What is it? Sunscreen with SPF40
Who can use it? Normal skin types
Sensitive skin: Might not suit super-sensitive skin
Greenberry sunscreen can be used for normal to oily skin types not prone to allergy or sensitivity breakouts.
- Greenberry sunscreen is water-based sunscreen without any thick emollients higher up in the list, Therefore, products might not make your skin oily like most of the sunscreen available on the market.
- Spray formulation is easy to use on large body parts, therefore, it can be used especially for beach holidays when you need to cover your arms and legs as well.
- It might soothe your skin with the help of aloe vera and kiwi extracts.
- It is free from Parabens, BHT, phthalates etc.
- It has 2 chemical sunscreen agents namely, Ethylhexylmethoxy cinnamate and Avobenzone that might cause hormone imbalance. Therefore, avoid using this sunscreen in kids and during pregnancy. Unfortunately, Ethylhexylmethoxy cinnamate and Avobenzone are present in 90% of chemical-based sunscreen available in India.
- It might not suit sensitive skin because it has chemical-based sunscreen ingredients and fragrances.
- It has added fragrances.
Acne & Blemishes, Ageing/Wrinkles, Pigmentation & Dark Spots, Pores/Blackheads/Whiteheads
|Is your skin red/itchy/bumpy?||
Never, Sometimes (now it is calm)