Desitin Diaper Rash Cream
The diaper area of babies is exposed to urine, stool and sweat. Zinc-based diaper cream can come to your rescue. Destin diaper cream comes in the strength of 13% Zinc oxide for mild rash and 40% Zinc oxide for severe rash.
What is it? Diaper rash cream
Who can use it? Can be used for babies prone to diaper rash.
- Daily Defense has 13 % Zinc oxide for mild cases
- Maximum strength has 40 % Zinc oxide for severe cases
- Protective barrier: Zinc oxide forms a protective layer of bumps of your baby and reduces the irritants effect of urine and stool.
- Soothes skin: Zinc and Vitamin E soothe the inflamed skin of your baby.
- Deep hydration: Mineral oil, bees wax and petrolatum provide hydration and protection to skin.
- Free from allergens: It does not contain any irritants or allergens.
While the chances of a reaction are extremely low, however, they can occur. If you notice an increase in redness or bumps, then discontinue it.
How to use it?
Diaper dermatitis needs extra care including frequent diaper changes, avoiding wet wipes and proper cleaning as explained in the article Diaper dermatitis.Once you have cleansed and dried the buttocks of the baby, apply a thin layer of this cream. Let it absorb and then put diaper.