Cetaphil PRO Oil Control Foam Face Wash
Cetaphil PRO Oil Control Foam Face Wash is worth trying for oily to combination skin types prone to acne and sensitivity because of its innovative composition. Besides oil control, you can expect a reduction in acne-causing bacteria.
What is it? Acne controlling face wash
Who can use it? Normal to slightly oily skin type prone to acne. It might be over-drying for the dry skin types with acne, in such cases, you can apply an extra layer of non-comedogenic moisturiser.
Sensitive skin: It is unlikely to irritate sensitive skin though chances of reaction can never be ruled out altogether.
Goodies: Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate
Gentle yet effective cleaning: Cetaphil Dermacontrol Foam Wash helps in reducing both oiliness and acne. It has a new surfactant, Zinc coceth sulfate, that can remove excess oils from your skin and kill acne-causing bacteria.
Reduce acne: Zinc gluconate further adds to acne control.
Soothes skin: Zinc Gluconate and Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate soothe your skin. While hydrating glycerine base might help in retaining your skin barrier. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate in this face wash further reduces the chances of reaction in sensitive skin owing to its anti-inflammatory benefits.
You can switch to this face wash if your skin is getting dry because of the use of salicylic acid or retinoids.
- Zinc Coceth Sulfate is an innovative surfactant with the following advantages:
- Mild cleansing properties.
- Ability to lipid derived from sebaceous glands.
- Anti-bacterial effect against P.acne
- Devoid of irritant and sensitizing potential.
- Has acidic pH similar to skin pH i.e. 4.5
- It is active as soon it comes in contact with the skin.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate has anti-inflammatory and skin conditioning benefits that help in improving dry and flaky skin.
- Zinc Gluconate helps in reducing the inflammation caused by bacteria, and its efficiency is comparable to antibiotics when taken orally.
It has no side effects. However, it is not strong enough for very oily skin.