Homemade face wash for dry skin given in this article has following benefits:
- hydrates the dry skin with help of oats and milk powder
- Rejuvenating your skin with turmeric and milk.
- Lightens your skin with lemon
- Exfoliates gently with oats.
This face wash takes less than 1 minutes to make and can be stored for 1-3 months without refrigeration. So are you ready to try this face wash that is devoid of HARMFUL chemicals?
How to make Homemade face wash for dry skin?
Watch this video to know the recipe of making this super easy and highly effective home-made face wash for dry skin:
In short, you have to mix and store the following ingredients in a completely dry and airtight container:
|Ingredients||Quantity||Where to buy(affiliate link)|
|Milk Powder||5 tablespoons||Available easily|
|Oats(grounded)||5 tablespoons||Available easily|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tablespoon||
|Lemon peel powder
(omit in the sensitive skin)
|1 tablespoon||INDIA: Amazon.in
How to use Homemade face wash for dry skin?
- Wash your face with plain water.
- Take a small amount of above mixture on your palm.
- Put some drops of water and make a paste on your palm.
- Massage this paste on your face gently in circular motions.
- Spend more time on your T-Zone.
- If possible, leave it for a minute or two on your face. The good idea is to start your shower by applying this paste and end by rinsing it.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry with a soft tissue to prevent staining of the towels due to turmeric.
How to store Homemade face wash for dry skin?
The only precaution you need to take is KEEP THIS FACE WASH DRY because if water gets into this face wash, bacteria and moulds will grow in it. So, make sure you close the lid of the airtight container after each use and put it away from the tap.
Can this face wash remove make-up?
No, this face wash is not strong enough to remove the makeup. You should remove your makeup with cleansing milk and then wash your face with this homemade face wash.
Why should you use homemade skin care products?
After researching about hundreds of ingredients used in the skincare products, I realised that they might bring temporary benefit but cause skin damage on long term besides promoting cancer and environment damage. This homemade face wash was one of my first innovations- all natural, easy to make and store. I hope you will like it!