“Doctor, is there any effective home remedy for pimples that really works?”
Well, I was not a big fan of using home remedies until I researched and used them for both, skin care and skin problems. This home remedy for pimples is the most effective formulation that I have ever formulated!
My journey to formulate this home remedy for pimples began by looking for scientifically proven natural anti-acne ingredients. Then, I started working on various combinations and concentration until I reached to this effective home remedy that can cure pimples.
This remedy works best for red pimples and pus-filled pimples on the face or back. They usually respond within 3 days of applying this home remedy. However, this remedy will not help you to get rid of black/white heads, nodular or cystic lesions.
How to make?
Mix the following ingredients in specified quantities in a completely dry and air-tight container:
- 2 spoon of raw organic honey
- half spoon of Multani Mitti
- one fourth spoon of turmeric or haldi powder
- half spoon neem powder
- 10 drops to tea tree oil
- half spoon of lemon peel powder(optional)
Watch this video to know how to make this simple home remedy for pimple:
How to use?
This remedy can be used as a spot treatment as follows:
- Apply this home remedy directly on your pimples after washing your face.
- You can leave this remedy for as less as 15 minutes to as long as 3 hours provided you do not get redness, itching, irritation or bumps. You can also try overnight treatment especially for red or pus-filled big pimples on back. After applying this remedy, cover with micropore or the band-aid to avoid staining of your clothes with turmeric.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry with facial tissue. Do not use a towel because it might get stained with turmeric.
- You can use it daily, maximum twice a day.
- You can continue it safely until the pimples settle.
How to store?
This remedy can be stored for 3 weeks without the refrigerator, provided you keep it away from water.
What are the side effects?
- Turmeric can stain clothes, so avoid wiping your face with a towel, sleeping or changing your clothes while this mixture is on your face.
- Honey will feel sticky in the beginning, but later as the mixture dries your skin will feel stretched and sometimes uncomfortable.
- It can irritate sensitive skin. Hence, this anti-acne spot treatment is best suited for non-sensitive skin types because it has many potent ingredients like neem, tea tree oil, lemon.
Which kind of acne respond to this home remedy?