“Doctor, how to get glowing skin instantly?”
Whether you plan to go on a date or attend a party or just want to do quick pampering of your skin, homemade face pack is just the right option. It contains easily available skin-lightening, skin repairing, soothing and anti-ageing ingredients in the base; that is customised for oily and dry skin types.
So, are you ready to get an instant glow on your face in dermatologist way? Read further for the recipe!
How to make?
|Chickpea flour (besan) for oily skin or Oats for dry skin.||2 spoons|
|Yoghurt/buttermilk for oily skin or milk cream (malai) for dry skin.||1 spoon|
|Turmeric to impart golden glow beside lightening your skin.||1/2 spoon|
|Aloe vera for
|Mashed papaya||1 small slice|
|Coffee for anti-inflammatory benefits (optional)||1/2 spoon|
|Rose water||Enough to make a paste|
Watch this video for the demo:
How to use this face pack?
- Do a quick patch test in case you have a sensitive skin type by applying a small amount of face pack near your jawline. If it is well tolerated, then you can proceed to apply it to the rest of your face.
- Apply the face pack on your face in an upward direction and leave until dry.
- To remove, wet the face pack and massage it thoroughly but gently to scrub the dead skin.
- Rinse your face thoroughly to see the natural glow on your face.
How often can I use this face pack?
This face pack imparts an instant clean and smooth look with the golden glow of turmeric. It is also safe to use once or twice a week on a regular basis.
How to choose face pack for your skin?
As a dermatologist and expert in skin care, I would like to bring to your notice that do not try a home remedy just because it worked your friend or you have that particular ingredient at home. You might have noticed that I have told you to use oats for dry skin and chickpea flour for oily in above face pack as well. This is because oats are moisturising and chickpea flour is oil absorbing.
Therefore, the choice of both skin care product and home remedy depends on 2 factors:
- your skin type: oily, dry or combination.
- your key skin: pigmentation, wrinkles or acne.
You can take advantage of our product finder tool to find the best product/remedy based on your skin type and concern.