Written By Dr Surbhi, MD Skin
Last updated: 24/07/21
Contrary to what is said by many, stomach pain need not be an unavoidable part of periods! Are you looking for ways to make your periods free of abdominal pain and discomfort? If yes, then this article is for you! Here, you will read about 5 top home remedies that help you to resolve this issue. Want to know more details? Just continue to read and you will forget about the stomach pain!
Aloe vera juice and honey:
The healing combination of aloe vera juice and honey will make sure that you have a period devoid of abdominal pain. Also, the overall discomfort you feel in those few days will be minimal, thanks to this remedy!
- Take 1 cup of aloe vera juice and 2 tbsp of honey.
- Add the honey in the juice and mix well.
- Consume the mixture.
- Repeat this for all the days of the period.
- Here, you have another trusted remedy to treat the period-related stomach pain, lavender oil. When getting rid of this stomach ache is your priority, you must not miss this remedy!
- Take ½ cup of lavender oil.
- Gently rub it on your abdomen for about 5 minutes.
- Leave the oil undisturbed for around 10 minutes.
- The pain will then vanish.
When it is the question of getting rid of stomach pain during periods, the hot compress will work wonders for you! Try it and you will not be disappointed!
- Take 1 clean towel and soak it in water.
- Squeeze out the extra water from the towel.
- Heat the towel in your microwave for about 45 seconds.
- Now put the towel on your abdomen.
- Leave it like that until the heat reduces.
- Repeat it until you feel relief from the pain.
Having ginger tea is an excellent option to solve the issue on hand! This remedy, along with ginger, also includes honey and lemon juice! Go for the remedy!
- Take 1 ginger and grate it.
- Put the grated ginger in 1 cup of water.
- Boil the water for about 7 minutes.
- Strain the solution.
- Then add 1 tsp each of honey and lemon juice to the solution.
- Mix properly.
- Consume the preparation.
- Repeat the process 3 times daily during the period.
Look in detail as to how coriander seeds will help you to beat the pain you experience in periods!
- Take 1 cup of coriander seeds and 1 glass of water.
- Add the seeds in the water.
- Boil the water for around 10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down a bit.
- Strain the solution and consume it.
So, those are the home remedies that will alleviate the abdominal pain of periods. You can try any of the remedies, as they all are tried and tested ones. Please do send across a few lines about how this article has helped you.
THIS ARTICLE IS AUTHORED BY SUZANNE COLLINS
Suzanne Collins is the founder of www.1800remedies.com, which offers Natural home remedies for all the day to day health issues in our life. Though not a doctor, she want to spread knowledge on natural home remedies that it is easy to use with no side effects and give healthy life style to people around the world.