Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is recommended for very oily skin for reducing oil secretions, acne and open pores with regular use.
What is it? Salicylic acid face wash
Who can use it? Very oily skin prone to acne, blackheads and open pores
Sensitive skin: Might irritate
Goodies: Salicylic Acid 2%, Aloe vera, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract and Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract or Roman chamomile
Not so good: Fragrances
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash benefits
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash face wash might help in
- controlling the oil secretion
- reducing and preventing black/white heads
- reducing and preventing open pores.
It has salicylic acid that helps in oil control, aloe vera that has moisturising and skin repairing benefits, and Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract and Anthemis Nobilis that soothes your skin.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash composition
- Salicylic Acid 2% is an exfoliating agent that has a special affinity for lipids, thus, it seeps into the clogged pores of your oil glands, loosens and removes dead skin cells and debris that block your pores, leading to the reduction in black/white heads.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract has moisturizing, skin-lightening, anti-inflammatory, and anti-ageing benefits.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract and Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract or Roman chamomile have anti-inflammatory and skin healing benefits.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash side effects
It has Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate that has the potential for irritating your skin and eyes. Therefore, avoid if your skin is sensitive.
Acne & Blemishes, Pores/Blackheads/Whiteheads
|Is your skin red/itchy/bumpy?||