Herbal Essences Rosemary and Herbs Shampoo
Herbal essence rosemary and herbs shampoo is a paraben-free shampoo that can be used for normal to oily hair for regular shampooing, especially if you have hair fall.
What are the benefits of Herbal essence rosemary and herbs shampoo?
Herbal essence rosemary and herbs shampoo has the following benefits:
- Effective cleaning of oily to normal hair with the help of 4 surfactants Sodium Lauryl sulphate, Sodium Laureth sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium xylene sulfonate. It is a sulphate based shampoo, which might appear to you as a dangerous chemical. However, sulphate have are NOT harmful and as per my personal experience, many sulphate-free shampoos do not give desired cleaning to normal to oily hair.
- It might help in reducing hair fall with the help of rosemary essential oil, aloe vera, histidine and sea kelp extracts.
- It might help in repairing hair damage caused by pollution, dirt and chemicals with the help of of 2 anti-oxidants, namely sea kelp and histidine.
- It is free from parabens, formaldehyde releasers.
What are the disadvantages of Herbal essence rosemary and herbs shampoo?
- It might irritate inflamed or sensitive scalp because it has many herbs and fragrances.
- It is expensive.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Base Ing.:||Ingredient list:|