Wow Hair Loss Control Therapy Conditioner Review
Wow Hair Loss Control Therapy Conditioner is non-dimethicone based conditioner that has following active ingredients:
DE-FRIZZING AGENT: Poluquaternium-7, 73
NOURISHING: Bhringraj, Amla, Shikakai, Neem extract, Almond oil, Castor oil & Argan oil
HAIR GROWTH: Bhringraj, Amla, Shikakai, Neem leaf extract, Lemon essential oil & Rosemary essential oil
REDUCE DANDRUFF: Neem, Lemon essential oil
Wow Hair Loss Control Therapy Conditioner is dimethicone-free conditioner worth buying for normal to dry hair to nourish the strands along with reducing frizziness and flaking. It has many hair growth ingredients, however, they are unlikely to help because the contact time of conditioner is just 5 minutes.
- Wow Hair Loss Control Therapy Conditioner helps in nourishing and conditioning of your hair with the help of Sodium PCA, Amla, Shikakai, Almond oil, Castor oil and Argan oil.
- It claims to promote hair regrowth with the help of Bhringraj, Amla, Shikaki, Lemon essential oil & Rosemary essential oil. However, they are unlikely to help because the contact time of conditioner is just 5 minutes.
- It might make hair softer, silkier and shinier.
- It might prevent dandruff with help of neem and lemon essential oil.
- Wow Hair Loss Control Therapy Conditioner is free from Parabens, Phthalates and Formaldehyde releaser.
- It is free form dimethicone, a silicone derivative that is present in 90 % conditioner available in the market. Dimethicone is a non-biodegradable chemical that can accumulate in our environment.
- It has safe preservative namely sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate.
- Wow Hair Loss Control Therapy Conditioner is not recommended for oily hair because it has thick oils like almond oil, coconut oil and castor oil might give greasy look to your oily hair.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Ingredient Type:||Has both synthetic and natural ingredients.|
|Harmful Ing.:||None (Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde releasers, SLS, BHT free).|
1. Purified Water – As a base
2. Cetyl alcohol – is a major component of hair conditioners where it helps the oils and water in the conditioner mix together. It's the substance that gives your conditioner a creamy appearance.
3. Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine - it is a common replacement for silicones used in conditioners.
4. Cetrimonium chloride – Mainly used to prevent static and build-up in the hair. It can also cleanse the hair and eliminate odor by preventing the growth of microorganisms, and by enabling water to mix with dirt and rinse it away.
5. Behentrimonium chloride - it is a quaternary ammonium salt used as a preservative, antistatic agent, defrizzer, emulsifier and hair conditioning agent.
6. Sodium PCA – It delivers moisture to the hair, and is often seen as an emollient or humectant in hair conditioners and moisturizers. Sodium PCA was nonirritating to the eye and skin at concentrations up to 50%
7. Panthenol (vitamin B5) - moisturizing, hair silky and shiny.
8. Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E) - used to improve hair health and promote growth
9. Extra virgin olive oil - Olive oil has been used for centuries as a natural conditioner. By locking in moisture and preventing dryness of the scalp, it can make your hair soft, smooth and shiny.
10. Polyquaternium 7 - It is an excellent cationic conditioner for hair and skin. It is especially useful in surfactant-based systems such as shampoo and shower gel and is perfect for use in spray on, leave in hair conditioners. It is a very good detangler and provides slip for easier wet-combing.
11. Polyquaternium 73 - anti static and moisturizing property
12. Coconut oil - Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff. Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair. Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
13. Niacin (Vitamin B3) –The main function of Niacin is to transform carbohydrates into energy. Niacin also helps to maintain the structure of the blood cells and improves blood circulation. That's why Niacin brings more blood flow to the scalp, bringing more oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles.
14. Bhringraj extract – nourishing for your scalp, it helps protect your hair and scalp from sun damage & preventing premature graying. It also helps in hair growth
15. Henna extract – It can help prevent dandruff: Henna helps remove excess grease and dirt from your scalp, including dandruff
16. Amla Extract – nourishment your follicles and increase hair growth
17. Neem leaf extract – nourishing for your scalp, it helps protect your hair and scalp from sun damage & preventing premature graying. It also helps in hair growth
18. Shikakai extract – nourishing your hair and helps promote hair growth
19. Lemon Essential oil – helps to promote hair growth
20. Biotin (vitamin B7) – it helps in hair growth
21. Rosemarry essential oil – It is used to prevent premature graying and dandruff. It may also help dry or itchy scalp and promote hair growth
22. Saw palmetto extract – to prevent hair loss 23. Sweet almond oil – provide nourishes and strengthens your hair and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
24. Castor oil - It is the best oil to enrich your scalp. It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids and therefore when massaged onto the scalp it helps in increasing the blood circulation which improves hair growth
25. Jojoba oil – to prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness
26. Argan oil – it is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is extremely beneficial for hair & scalp & commonly used as a conditioner.
27. Sodium Benzoate – preservative 28. Potassium sorbate – preservative
29. Disodium EDTA – as a preservative, chelator and stabilizer
30. Citric acid – preservative
|Base Ing.:||Water and moisturizing base||Ingredient list:||Same as above|