Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Review
Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen is made of both chemical and physical sunscreen ingredients along with skin-repairing and soothing ingredients. It might help in reducing the effect of pollution on your skin with the help of a unique extract called Alteromonas Ferment extract.
What are the benefits of Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen?
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen provides SPF of 40 that means it can effectively shield UVB rays of the sun. However, we could not find PA+++ rating that tells about the ability of a sunscreen to shield UVA rays.
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen has Alteromonas Ferment extract produced by marine microbes, that has an anti-pollution effect(Source) by following methods:
- By forming a surface film to prevent adhesion of fine pollution particles
- By forming an invisible mesh to entrap these particles thus preventing and reducing cell damage.
- By binding to reactive toxic heavy metals in the air (lead arsenic, mercury and cadmium) rendering them neutral and harmless to the skin
- By reducing free radical destruction to cells produced by airborne pollutants
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen can moisturize your skin with the help of argan oil, glycerin ad aloe vera extract.
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen can help in skin repair and soothing action with the help of aloe vera, Vitamin E, Niacinamide and Alteromonas Ferment extract.
- Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen can help in skin lightening with the help of licorice and aloe vera.
Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen is recommended for which skin type?
Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen is best suited for normal to oily skin type. Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen is less likely to make your face look oily, sticky and dark because water is the first ingredient on the list. If your skin still looks greasy, then you can apply face powder over your sunscreen to give a matt look.
Can we use Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen use for acne-prone skin?
Wow Anti-Pollution Sunscreen sunscreen does not contain comedogenic ingredients. However, the risk of getting acne cannot be ruled out, therefore, stop use if you get black/whiteheads or pimples.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Ingredient Type:||Has both synthetic and natural ingredients|
|Harmful Ing.:||Benzophenone 3 and Octyl methoxy cinnamate that have studies supporting their action in endocrine disruption (hormonal imbalance).|
|Irritating Ing.:||Benzophenone 3 and Octyl methoxycinnamate|
|Base Ing.:||Water, carbomer, dimethicone||Ingredient list:||1. Purified water 2. Carbomer 3. Cetyl alcohol 4. Aloe vera extract 5. Argan oil 6. Vitamin E 7. Glycerin 8. Dimethicone 9. Cyclopentasiloxane 10. Octyl methoxy cinnamate or Octinoxate 11. Octocrylene 12. Octyl salicylates 13. Avobenzone 14. Benzophenone 3 or oxybenzone 15. Titanium dioxide – 16. Zinc oxide – 17. Niacinamide (vitamin D3) 18. Liquorice extract 19. Alteromonas Ferment extract 20. Potassium sorbate 21. Fragrance|