Vegetal Bio Colour Soft Black Reviews
Vegetal Bio Colour Soft Black is made of 100% natural herbs like Henna, Indigo, Shikakai, Brahmi, and many more. It does not contain harmful chemicals like PPD, Ammonia, Peroxide and parabens. Vegetal hair colour helps in colouring your hair without damaging them. However, the process of hair colour is tedious and results are achieved only after multiple applications.
Please read further for the review based on the research of ingredients:
What are the main benefits of Vegetal Hair Colour?
Vegetal Bio ColourSoft Black has the following benefits:
- COLOUR HAIR BLACK: Vegetal bio colour has henna mixed with Indigo along with herbs that enhance penetration of these two natural colours in your hair. Henna and indigo are mixed in the right proportions to give black colour to your hair. However, when you shift from chemical hair to vegetal hair colour, kindly follow these precautions:
- Use Vegetal Soft Black colour every week for the first month
- Every 2 weeks in the second month.
- Then once a month.
- Make a paste by mixing in the Vegetal biocolor in water boiled with tea. Keep paste overnight & then applying the next day to the entire hair with a comb. Cover properly with shower cap & leave it for next 2-3 hours. Rinse your hair thoroughly with normal water after 2-3 hours, without using shampoo. Shampoo your hair the next day.
- HAIR GROWTH: With the help of Bhringraj, Manjistha, Indigo, Henna, Coffee and Amla
- Hair NOURISHING: With the help of Brahmi, Shikakai, Bhringraj and Amla
- PREVENTS PREMATURE GREYING HAIR: With the help of Amla and khair
Is Vegetal Bio Colour Soft Black harsh or mild?
Yes, it is mild herbal hair colour with bio active ingredients that are essential for healthy hair and scalp.
Is Vegetal Bio Colour Soft Black safe?
Vegetal Soft Black Colour is free from controversial ingredients like PPD, Ammonia, Paraben & Peroxide. It is free of any synthetic and artificial ingredients.
FINAL VERDICT: Worth buying to cover grey or white hair. However, you need to have patience to follow all the instructions give inside the package of vegetal hair colour.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Ingredient Type:||Has a natural ingredient.|
|Harmful Ing.:||None (PPD, Ammonia, Paraben & Peroxide).|
HAIR GROWTH: Bhringraj, Manjistha, Indigo, Henna, Coffee and Amla
Hair NOURISHING: Brahmi, Shikakai, Bhringraj and Amla
PREVENTS PREMATURE GREYING HAIR: Amla and khair
|Base Ing.:||Indigo & Henna||Ingredient list:||Ingredient List- 1. Amla (Emblica officinalis) - Prevents hair fall and premature hair greying. Acts as a natural conditioner and hair tonic 2. Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) - Darkens colour, prevent hair loss and dandruff 3. Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) - Transmits nutrients to the hair roots resulting in hair growth. Prevents colour change and strengthens hair 4. Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria) - helps achieve deep dark brown and black shades 5. Mehndi (Lawsonia inermis) - tightens hair cuticle, increases hair body and luster, makes hair soft and silky 6. Bhangra (Eclipta alba) - moisturizes hair, provides multi vitamins that strengthens the hair shaft and provides natural shine and protection against dandruff 7. Coffee (Coffee Arabica) - protects against UVA and UVB radiations 8. Shikakai (Acacia concinna) - cleanses hair, promotes hair growth and help remove dandruff and lies 9. Khair (Acacia catechu) - Has powerful therapeutic antioxidant|