SoulTree Bhringraj And Methika Hair Oil: Ingredient Reviews
SoulTree Bhringraj And Methika In Virgin Coconut Oil Hair Oil is worth a try for hair loss, premature greying of hair, dandruff and damaged hair. It has 8 herbs that help in hair nourishment and growth in a base of 6 carrier oils.
- Has multiple benefits like reduce hair fall, grey hair, and dandruff.
- Has 8 natural ingredients that promote hair growth and nourishment. The herb bringraj has studies to support its benefit in hair regrowth.
- The oil used as the base is virgin coconut oil, the most potent and pure form of oil.
- The product has NO CHEMICALS. Thus, does not contain any toxic ingredients.
- This is an organic product certified by a non-profit association in Germany called as BDIH.
- The only downside is the price, which we think is worth the choice due to the reliability of ingredients that have been certified.
- You should do a patch test before first use, especially if you have sensitive or allergy-prone skin because it has many herbs. Natural perfumes might cause allergy or irritation.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Ingredient Type:||has both synthetic and natural ingredients.|
|Harmful Ing.:||None (Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde releasers, SLS, BHT free).|
|EWG :||Not found|
|Comedogenic Ing.:||Not Applicable|
|Irritating Ing.:||Not Applicable|
Amla stimulates the hair follicle to encourage growth. It nourishes the hair shaft, adding strength and sheen. It also cleanses the scalp to prevent dandruff according to Ayurveda.
Methika or fenugreek seeds or Methi dana is quite a popular hair remedy in India and WebMD also mentions the role of fenugreek in hair loss.
Bhringraj has a couple of studies to support its role in hair loss and premature greying of hair.
Bala is Sida cordifolia, according to WebMD. It contains ephedrine, which is an amphetamine- like stimulant that can have harmful side effects. Since, April 2004 the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has banned ephedra, Sida cordifolia, and other products that contain ephedrine. But we could not find any evidence regarding the use of this herb in hair loss.
Glycyrrhiza glabra or licorice has some role in eczema and dark patches on the skin, but we could not find any evidence about its use in hair loss.
Brahmi is known for improving memory and might help in hair growth as well.
Tulsi and Tocopherol (Vitamin E) helps in nourishing hair.
|Base Ing.:||Suflower oil, Sesame oil, Coconut oil, Caster oil, Grape seed oil, Almond oil make a very rich and nourishing base for your hair.||Ingredient list:||Suflower oil, Sesame oil, Coconut oil, Caster oil, Grape seed oil, Almond oil, Aamla, Methika, Bhringraj , Bala, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Brahmi, Tulsi, Natural Parfum, Tocopherol, Limonen, Linalool, Citronello, Geraniol|