Olay Total Effect 7 in one cream review- Benefits and Side effects
Olay 7 in one cream repairs, lightens and delays ageing with help of Vitamin C, E, B5, B3 and Green tea. Olay Total Effect 7 in one cream is trusted brand that has been in market for years now. It is available in following versions:
- Day cream (normal) without SPF- normal skin
- Day cream with SPF 15- normal skin
- Day cream with touch of foundation SPF of 15 -normal skin
- Light weight with SPF of 15 for oily skin type
- Night cream- normal skin type
- Night serum- for oily skin type
All of the above have similar active ingredients. Read further to know the benefits and side effects of all these variants.
Olay Total effect 7 in one cream benefits
Olay 7 in one cream promises to delays 7 sign of skin ageing. We have posted our view on each of them below:
1. Visibly reduces dark spots: Olay Total 7 effects prevents dark spots by providing SPF 15 along with Vitamin C & Niacinamide. However, it might not remove stubborn pigmentation.
2. Gives firm-looking skin: This seems to be overclaim.
3. Radiant and glowing skin: The ingredients in Olay 7 in 1 cream help in maintaining skin healthy and radiant. But it should be combined with other potent agents that addresses your key skin concern.
4. Visibly reduces lines & wrinkles: Olay Total 7 effects might delay (not reduce) fine lines if combined with other anti-aeing agents. This cream has Vitamin C and Vitamin E. They prevent the destruction of collagen and elastin fibres.
5. Gives soft & smooth skin: Olay total effect has skin hydrating ingredients that can make your skin soft.
6. Gives even skin tone: Olay total effect can help in maintaining your even skin tone with the help of SPF 15, and a daily dose of Vitamin C, E, B3, B5.
7. Visibly reduces pore size: We could not find ingredient that can reduce pore size.
Olay Total effect 7 in one cream side effects
Olay total effects 7 in one cream has no side effects. However, it might irritate very sensitive or allergic skin. Discontinue use if you notice redness, itching, rash or bumps.
Olay total effect 7 in one SPF 15 used daily in the morning, if you stay indoors. It can prevent ageing, tanning and uneven skin. It is good for normal to oily skin. For dry skin, moisturise your skin before applying it.
We are not a good fan of night variant because it does not contain potent anti-ageing ingredient. The Olay Regenerist and Collagen Peptide are better option as discussed in this article, Anti-ageing Routine- Dermatologist Recommended
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Ingredient Type:||Synthetic and natural|
|Comedogenic Ing.:||isopropyl palmitate|
|Irritating Ing.:||benzyl alcohol|
|Base Ing.:||Water based light moisturiser||Ingredient list:|