Minimalist 17% Azeclair Anti Acne Face Serum Review
Minimalist 17% Azeclair Anti Acne Face Serum is definetky worth a try for acne prone skin that is sensitive and pigmented. This serum is packed with multiple beneficial ingredients that has anti-acne, skin lightening, anti-oxidant, hydrating and anti-inflammatory action.
- Water based serum with light weight hydrating agents
- Has following active ingredients:
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, that is formed by combination of azelaic Acid and glycine. Pure azelaic acid is routine used by dermatologist to reduce acne, rosacea and pigmentation in concentration varying from 10% to 20%. This serum has 17 % concentration of compound form of azelaic acid.
- Propolois is product of beehives that helps in skin repair due to anti-oxidant action.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract is derived from fermentation of marine bacteria. It has anti-agieng properties and improves skin texture.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol combine to make Aquaxyl hydrating tri that can help in hydrating your skin.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate derived from licorice has anti-inflammatory action.
- Gallic acid has potent anti-oxidant and anti-cancer properties.
- Lactic acid has gentle exfoliating action.
- Tinted glass packing
Well, Minimalist 17% Azeclair Anti Acne Face Serum definetly worth a buy, but if you have super sensitive skin, then use this serum with caution because few ingredients might not suit red or irritated skin.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Ingredient Type:||Natural and Synthetic|
|Irritating Ing.:||Azelaic acid might irritate super sensitive skin|
|Base Ing.:||Water based serum||Ingredient list:||Aqua, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Propolis Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Gallic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactic Acid|