Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel Review
Mamaearth Natural Mosquito repellant gel has lemongrass oil, citronella oil and lavender oil as the natural ingredients that help in repelling mosquitoes.
Can be used by babies, kids and adults safely for protecting skin from mosquito bites. Re-apply every 2 hours for the best protection.
There are 2 variants of Mamaearth mosquito repellant-
- Aloe vera gel based- Mamaearth Natural Mosquito repellent gel (present review)
- Soyabean oil based- Mamaearth Natural Insect Repellent for babies is better because soyabean oil itself has mosquito repellant benefits and is moisturising as well.
- 100% natural
- Has 3 natural mosquito repellant namely- lemongrass oil, citronella oil, lavender oil. This combination can repel all kind of mosquitoes including that causing malaria, dengue and chikungunya.
- Has aloe vera that can soothe your skin.
- Has sunflower oil to nourish your skin.
- Totally chemical free.
- All natural mosquito repellants have a disadvantage that the effect is short-lived. Therefore, you should apply this mosquito repellant every 1-2 hours depending on the weather condition and number of mosquitoes,
- Do not rely on natural mosquito alone if there is an outbreak of malaria, dengue or chikungunya in your area. Please start DEET based repellants and follow another measure to reduce mosquitoes for maximum protection.
- Natural ingredients might not suit if you have allergies, asthma, dry skin etc. Please do a patch test before use by applying a small amount on the back of the ear for 7 days if you are allergic or have sensitive skin.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Irritating Ing.:||Citronella, lemon grass|
|Fragrances:||Natural of lavender|
|Base Ing.:||Water||Ingredient list:||Aqua, lemongrass oil, citronella oil, Sunflower oil, lavendar oil, Aloe vera, guar gum|