Mamaearth mineral based sunscreen Review
Mamaearth mineral based sunscreen is Zinc oxide sunscreen that is safe to use in kids above 6 months of age and in adults with dry and sensitive skin type.
Mamaearth mineral based sunscreen one of the few OTC Zinc oxide based sunscreen that is free from chemical sunscreens and harsh ingredients. It can be used safely for kids above 6 months of age. Adults with dry and sensitive skin can use it as a regular sunscreen.
What are the benefits of Mamaearth mineral based sunscreen?
- It is a physical sunscreen that has zinc oxide as an active ingredient.
- It helps to moisturize the skin with the help of Shea butter, Olive oil, Rice bran oil & white germ oil.
- It helps skin repairing with the help of Aloe Vera, calendula extracts & Vitamin E.
FOR WHICH SKIN TYPE?
Mamaearth mineral based sunscreen has been formulated for the skin of kids above 6 months of age. It can also be used by adults with dry & sensitive skin type.
IS IT SAFE?
Mamaearth mineral based sunscreen is safe for kids because it does not have any harmful ingredients.
WILL IT IRRITATE SENSITIVE SKIN TYPE?
Mamaearth mineral based sunscreen has no irritating ingredients & is free from chemical sunscreen ingredients.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Ingredient Type:||Has both synthetic and natural ingredients.|
|Comedogenic Ing.:||Shea butter, Coco butter, Wheat germ oil|
1. Purified water - as a base
2. Zinc oxide - it protects UVA & UVB light rays and is often used as a natural, non-toxic sunscreen to prevent burns, signs of photoaging and irritation
3. Caprylic Capric triglyceride - as a thickener, moisturize and replenish skin
4. Shea butter - it nourishes the skin with vitamin A, E & F. The vitamin A in shea butter is important for improving skin conditions, including blemishes, wrinkles, eczema & dermatitis
5. Cocoa butter - it is used to smooth scars, wrinkles and other marks on the skin
6. Olive oil - to protect from the sunscreen
7. Rice bran oil - used as a deeply hydrating and anti-aging
8. Grape seed oil - it is used to help reduce the appearance of age spots, relieve a sunburn, diminishes wrinkles and stretch marks
9. Wheat germ oil - it helps to moisturize tissues & act as an antioxidant to prevent free radical damage
10. Calendula extract - it helps protect skin against UV rays and for healing redness, acne, and sunburn
11. Aloe Vera extracts - it helps in protecting skin from sunburns and damage from UV rays. It helps heal sunburn much faster
12. Vitamin E - it helps to reduce the formation of sunburn cells and offers good photo-protection
13. Sorbitan olivate - emulsifying agent
14. Glyceryl stearate - skin conditioning agent
15. Cetyl alcohol - thickening agent and emulsifier
16. Potassium sorbate - preservative
17. Sodium benzoate - preservative
18. Lavender essential oil - it provides relief from sunburn
|Base Ing.:||Has thick base suitable for skin of kids that have not started breaking out||Ingredient list:||same as active ingredient|