Khadi Anti Dandruff Ayurvedic Hair Oil: Dermatocare Reviews
Khadi Anti-Dandruff Ayurvedic Hair Oil with Neem, Basil & Tea Tree (Paraben Free), is truly a natural product with 9 natural anti-dandruff ingredients that can help in reducing your dandruff.
How to use?
Dermatologists dissuade oiling for dandruff because the oil can further increase the growth of fungus that causes dandruff. Therefore:
- Apply this oil for 30 minutes to 1 hour before washing your hair, in the case of oily hair.
- However, if your hair is naturally dry you can leave this oil overnight.
- This oil should only be applied on the scalp near the root of the hair.
- Preferably, use warm water and shampoo meant for oily hair so that no oil is left on your scalp after washing.
- Truly a natural product with ZERO CHEMICALS.
- No toxic ingredients
- It contains 9 effective anti-dandruff natural ingredients that work by inhibiting the growth of fungus responsible for causing dandruff.
- Besides containing anti-dandruff active ingredients, it has a nourishing base that can soothe the irritation caused by certain herbs like tea-tree.
- Patch test is recommended before first use to rule any allergy or sensitivity to herbs present in this oil. This gets all the more important if you have sensitive or allergy prone skin, eyes, nose and lungs.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Harmful Ing.:||None (Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde releasers, SLS, BHT free).|
|EWG :||Not found|
|Comedogenic Ing.:||Not Applicable|
|Irritating Ing.:||Neem, tea tree oil, Eucalyptus|
|Base Ing.:||The base oils contain peanut, sunflower and sesame oil provide nourishment to your scalp.||Ingredient list:||Indica(Neem), Ocimum basilicum (Tulsi), Melaleuca leucadendron (Kayaputi), Eucalyptus globules (Tailapatra), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), Emblica Officinalis(Amla), Cinnamomum Camphora (Kapur), Sesamum indicum (Sesame Oil), Arachis hypogaea (Peanut), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower), Camellia sinensis (Green tea), Bacopa monnieri (Thyme).|