Healthkart Apple Cider Vinegar Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review
Healthkart Apple Cider Vinegar Anti-Dandruff Shampoo might help to reduce dandruff with the help of neem, tea tree oil, salicylic acid, and triclosan.
Healthkart Apple Cider Vinegar Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is recommended to reduce dandruff in normal to dry hair. It has additional anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and nourishing benefits. It might help in reducing itching and flakiness along with pus-filled bumps.
The only downside is that it contains triclosan and salicylic acid, both the ingredients should not be used regularly. Therefore, use this shampoo not more than twice a week and reduce to once a week as dandruff improves.
- REDUCE DANDRUFF: With the help of neem, triclosan, salicylic acid and tea tree oil. All these 4 anti-dandruff ingredients are effective and have studies to prove anti-dandruff action.
- REDUCE PUS-FILLED BUMPS: with the help of 3 anti-bacterial agents namely triclosan, neem and tea tree oil.
- SOOTH INFLAMMATION: with the help of aloe vera, lavender, kiwi.
- SHINE AND SILKY APPEARANCE: Apple cider Vinegar might help in making your hair shiny and silky.
- NOURISHES HAIR: with the help of Coconut oil, Olive oil, Aloe Vera, ACB Fruit, Soya protein, olive oil.
- HAIR GROWTH: With the help of Bhringraj, Aloe Vera, Ginger extract, Amla extract, Orange extract, etc. However, we are doubtful if these ingredients can get absorbed deep down into hair roots in just 2-5 minutes of contact time.
- MILD: Healthkart Apple Cider Vinegar Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is mild shampoo because it contains baby safe surfactants like Sodium lauryl sarcosinate, Cocoamidopropyl betaine & Decyl Glucoside.
- FREE FROM HARMFUL CHEMICALS: Healthkart Apple Cider Vinegar Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is free from controversial ingredients like Parabens, Phthalates and formaldehyde releasers.
- Healthkart Apple Cider Vinegar Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has Triclosan, that can accumulate in the environment and might affect hormone levels. Though absorption is unlikely from shampoo. Its use in cosmetics is restricted in Canada and Japan.
- Healthkart Apple Cider Vinegar Anti-Dandruff Shampoo might not remove oils effectively from very oily and greasy hair.
- It has more 37 ingredients, therefore cautious use is recommended if you are prone to allergies.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF INGREDIENTS
|Ingredient Type:||Has both synthetic and natural ingredients.|
|Harmful Ing.:||None (Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde releasers, SLS, BHT free).|
|Irritating Ing.:||Triclosan, Salicylic acid, Tea tree oil, neem|
1. DM Water – as a base
2. Cocoamidopropyl betaine - Surfactant
3. Sodium lauryl sarcosinate - Surfactant
4. Decyl Glucoside – Surfactant
5. Acculyn 33 - thickening and stabilising agent
6. Merquat 740 - foaming agent, antistatic agent, moisturising, smoothness, softness, shine & radiance
7. Aloe vera extract - It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair
8. Coco mono - moisturising and conditioning to the hair
9. DC-939 - emulsifying agent
10. Merquatplus 3330 – surfactant & conditioning agent
11. DC 193/ SF-1288 - as a humectant and wetting agent
12. Hydrovance - moisturising agent
13. ACB fruit – moisturising and conditioning your hair
14. Red Apple Fragrance – stimulate hair growth and treated dandruff
15. Apple cider vinegar - to use hair smoothness and shining &dandruff treatment
16. Celquat G - conditioning and thickening agent
17. Ethyl glycol monostearate - used as opacifier, emulsifier & emollient Coconut oil - used for hair growth, for hair fall & greying hair
18. Merquat 10 - improving the texture of hair & as a conditioning agent
19. Soya protein extract - as an emollient, control dandruff
20. Reetha extract - it makes your hair shinier and softer. It is anti bacterial & anti fungal in nature and keeps your scalp free from dandruff and prevent hair loss.
21. Ginger extract - to improve hair growth
22. Apple extract - it prevents hair fall and prevent hair loss
23. Kiwi extract - prevent hair loss, collagen formation on scalp, is good for dry and rough hair, prevent premature greying Phenoxyethanol - as a preservative
24. Cetyl alcohol – it serves as a thickener in hair conditioner
25. Olive oil – Olive oil helps retain the moisture in your hair and stimulates their growth. It also protects your hair against dirt, pollution and sun rays.
26. Bhringraj extract – nourishing for your scalp, it helps protect your hair and scalp from sun damage & preventing premature graying. It also helps in hair growth
27. Fenugreek liquid extract – it stimulate hair growth
28. Orange extract – it stimulate hair growth and treat dandruff
29. Amla extract - it can promote hair growth & help treat dry, itchy scalp and dandruff Neem extract - it helps to nourishing and conditioning the scalp
30. D- EDTA - as a preservative, to stabilise it or to enhance the foaming action & it is also used as a chelating agent
31. DL-Panthenol – as a humectant Stevia - it can repair damaged and dry hair & also help in prevent dandruff
32. LA Thon CG - as a preservative
33. Lavender extract - it may be good for scalp inflammation and dry hair
34. Triclosan -popular antibacterial.
35. Carbolic acid - hair growing agent
36. Salicylic acid - used to prevent dandruff
37. Tea tree oil - cleanses the scalp, fight dandruff, and reduce oily hair, for hair growth, relives itchy scalp.
|Base Ing.:||water base||Ingredient list:||Same as above|